This page has moved to a new address.

FREE Knitting Patterns - Smart Mamas, what will you make?

Smarty Pants Mama: FREE Knitting Patterns - Smart Mamas, what will you make?

Thursday, February 12, 2009

FREE Knitting Patterns - Smart Mamas, what will you make?

Who's a knitter out there?? My mother tries, my grandmother in-law is the champ...me, not so much! I wish I was.

I just learned this....

Throughout the month of February, Quamut.com, Barnes & Noble’s how-to site, is offering any of its popular knitting and crochet patterns for free. The handy, easy-to-use PDF format is normally priced at $2.95. Quamut.com welcomes any knitting and crochet enthusiasts and beginners alike to download the great variety of projects.


For knitting projects please follow the link: http://www.quamut.com/category/knitting_projects

And for crochet projects click here:

I guess with an offer like this, I might as well give it a stab, or should I say knit!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home