This page has moved to a new address.

Grocery Game Update! I saved 47%!!!!

Smarty Pants Mama: Grocery Game Update! I saved 47%!!!!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Grocery Game Update! I saved 47%!!!!

Yesterday morning I logged into The Grocery Game and printed out my list for Publix (my local supermarket.) The list told me what are the best deals for the coming days. So I went, list in hand and trusted the list. I bought only things off the list, with the exception of 4 items. I spent $58.36 and saved $47.61! That's a 47% savings! Crazy!!! I couldn't believe it! I've started my stockpile - buying 12 boxes of Lipton Pasta Sides and 2 four packs of tuna. The idea is that your pantry is stockpiled with items you bought at rock bottom prices, you won't ever need to run out and buy things at full price.

To learn more read last Thursday's post or go to the Grocery Game's website. If you decide to join in on the savings, please put me down as your referral: cubtie@aol.com

Please be sure to share your savings!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Whimsical Ranter said...

That is soooo cool. May I link from my blog?

May 5, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home