This page has moved to a new address.

Tackle It Tuesday - When you wish upon a star - do you get photos?

Smarty Pants Mama: Tackle It Tuesday - When you wish upon a star - do you get photos?

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday - When you wish upon a star - do you get photos?

Tackle It Tuesday Meme



Living driving distance from Walt Disney World (4 hours), we have already taken my munchkin twice! Her 1st visit was when she was 9 month and the latest was this past January when she was almost 15 months. She loves it - and so do we!!!! She loves the characters and people watching.


This past trip we bought one of the autograph books that they sell and she had a different character sign nearly every page! Now here comes today's tackle...I need to print out or order copies of the photos we took of her meeting the characters. In the autograph book there is a spot to the side of each autograph to include a photo of the little one and the character. Also, I really, really, really, really need to start thinking of the tackle of scrapbooking I don't know how many years of events!

So what does this entail? I simply (ha ha ha!) need to sit here at the computer, open my Kodak EasyShare where I can easily order the pictures, pick the ones I want and click to order. Seems easy? Again, ha ha ha! I am very computer literate, so that's not where the challenge lies...it's the actual sitting down and doing it that takes a brain surgeon in this house to get it done! I'm the little engine that could today...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!



Add to Technorati Favorites

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time your daughter must have had! I am sure the pictures are all as wonderful as the few you shared! Here's hoping you tackle this one since I think it will be a great thing to have for your little girl!

April 22, 2008 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger The Apron Queen said...

Oh girl! You are tackling some important stuff. Not me. Stop by & see how I tackled my sanity! I'm still trying to get all the sand out of my shorts! :D

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

April 22, 2008 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Great tackle - mine involved photos, too!

The more you do it, the easier it'll get!

April 22, 2008 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

I used to live about 45 minutes from Disney and we went regularly. I sure do miss it!

I too have photos to print, but have yet to do them. Here's to getting that tackle done, girl!

April 22, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Vhiel said...

Hello there

Blog hopping here. check out my contest for mothers day .. i am giving away a kitchen ceramics set consist of salt & pepper shaker and oil/vinegar.

Hope you can join in..

Thanks
Vhiel
Can of Thoughts
Designs By Vhiel

April 22, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

Awwww... how cute!

April 22, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home