This page has moved to a new address.

February Resolution: Organization - Next to the Cutlery Drawer

Smarty Pants Mama: February Resolution: Organization - Next to the Cutlery Drawer

Friday, February 5, 2010

February Resolution: Organization - Next to the Cutlery Drawer

February Resolution: Organization #2
This is the drawer right next to the cutlery. It holds larger serving ware and lots of other miscellaneous stuff. One challenge I had was to incorporate the stuff from the cutlery drawer that I took out yesterday! I also found a ridiculous number of chopsticks from PF Changs to Asian Station, our decent Chineese/Japaneese delivery! I opted to put the chopsticks in Isa's arts and crafts bin since I don't see us using 15 sets of chopsticks in the near future!
Before....
After....

Patting my back!!!! Now I need to start thinking of the next nook!!! Will it be nightstand drawer or the linen closet...I'll take a suggestion because honestly, I don't want to do either! =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home