This page has moved to a new address.

Morning Freeze....brrrrrrrrrrrr

Smarty Pants Mama: Morning Freeze....brrrrrrrrrrrr

Monday, January 4, 2010

Morning Freeze....brrrrrrrrrrrr

It's the Monday morning cold blues! Wow, woke up this AM to the low 40s in South Florida! Yikes! I grew up in the northeast but I have certainly acclimated in my 4 1/2 years down south. Winters in my book are now filled with days in the high 60s to low 70s. Not any of this nonsense!

I hit the gym this morning to work with my trainer. Although I'm dealing with a sprained finger and possible torn ligament I was there! Cheers to me! It has been nearly 3 months of dedication and I'm seeing such a difference already! I'm down at least one dress size, possibly 2! The scale isn't showing as much - just about 10 lbs. I've also been blessed to receive so many compliments during the last month. I love it! Woo Hoo!

Enjoy the big smiles from my munchkin at the Christmas tree! This photo was taken at the Grand Floridian in Walt Disney World in December!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home