This page has moved to a new address.

Halloween Decorations....To do or not to do?

Smarty Pants Mama: Halloween Decorations....To do or not to do?

Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Decorations....To do or not to do?

I still can't believe Halloween is just weeks away! Where has this year gone!?!?!
I've gotten more in the spirit this year with my near 3 year old munchkin asking for decorations! We have a few jack-o-lanterns and two scarecrows outside. My neighbors on the other hand are decked out with pumpkin lights, a witch, 4 scarecrows and who knows what else! My favorite so far this season has got to be the creepy crawly spiders climbing my friend's house. Yes, the scared the living daylights out of me the other day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home