This page has moved to a new address.

DVR...life before it...can't even imagine!

Smarty Pants Mama: DVR...life before it...can't even imagine!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DVR...life before it...can't even imagine!

Good Morning Smart Mamas!
I'm awaking on this 3rd day of some sort of nasty cold, virus thing. Yuck! I'm enjoying a cocktail of Chloraseptic, TheraFlu and Mucinex...oh joy!

Yesterday, in my poor sick me slump, I very much, thanks to DVR, enjoyed my own Project Runway marathon! It was great! I had 5 episodes to entertain me, one right after the other! I was interrupted a few times with my husband (who worked from home to be my wonderful caretaker) asking to watch a little Sports Center, every hour or so! I would let him steal the remote, just for a few minutes!

So life before DVR...do you remember it?? I can't even fathom it at this point. If you were to look at my Recorded Programs, you would find everything from a number of Ghost Hunters episodes to the news clips from my Grocery Game TV debut in the spring! I also think the TV shows must love it too. Now instead of just watching one program last night at 8 PM. We watched How I Met Your Mother, and then House, all along also taping Heroes and Big Bang Theory to watch on a later date! I love it!
Now let's talk about how DVR has become a must-have tool for Smart Mamas!!! Is your box filled with episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, SuperWhy! or Dora?? Mine sure is! I try to sneak in a SuperWhy! episode whenever possible, and as it normally comes on when my munchkin is already at preschool, the DVR is perfect! I play the prior day's episode during breakfast, ensuring that she gets a little extra educational TV time to start her day ;-) Can you tell that I use to be a teacher!!!?? ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home