This page has moved to a new address.

Free for Me Friday - Planning the Party Celebration!

Smarty Pants Mama: Free for Me Friday - Planning the Party Celebration!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Free for Me Friday - Planning the Party Celebration!

This October my husband has a milestone birthday (30) and I want to "do it right!" I want to plan a trip somewhere. For my 30th - a few years back - he planned a trip for us to the Atlantis in the Bahamas. It was GREAT! He even coordinated with my best friend and her husband, whose birthday is just 5 days after mine.

So now it's his turn. What do I do? Any recommendations? We live in sunny South Florida and would want to travel anytime between mid-September through Turkey day. We would prefer to take our nearly 2 munchkin.

Smiles,
Caroline

PS - To top it off my husband and I have the same birthday. We're both October 16th - but different years!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home