This page has moved to a new address.

Thursday Thirteen - A Fun Summer!

Smarty Pants Mama: Thursday Thirteen - A Fun Summer!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - A Fun Summer!

What a great morning! Today I headed to a local new "hot spot" called Cool-de-Sac. It's a play-cafe for mom's to enjoy a nice yummy lunch while munchkins run around playing with all sorts of cool things. There is a coloring station, computers, a train set and more. My daughter had a blast and so did I!

Do you have something like that by you? How often do you go on playdates?

Here are 13 moments where she had a blast today and a few from earlier in the week with her friend Drew!


Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun slideshow.

July 17, 2008 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great TT slideshow, definitely looks fun. There is nothing like that here that I know of, but it would have been great when my kids were little. Hope you'll pop by The Cafe for my TT.

July 17, 2008 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

There was a place like this near us that recently closed, and since then rumors are flying about people wanting to open something similar in different parts of town. I keep thinking, "By me! Open one by me!" :)

July 17, 2008 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger happyathome said...

Looks like she had a blast! I have a friend who lives close by and we meet almost every day during the week with our kids. We also have a once a week play date with a group at one of our houses. We have a play center about 20 minutes away and we have used it on a rainy day which was a lot of fun.

July 18, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home