This page has moved to a new address.

Free for Me Friday! - A First Aid Kit in the Making!

Smarty Pants Mama: Free for Me Friday! - A First Aid Kit in the Making!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Free for Me Friday! - A First Aid Kit in the Making!

I have a Smarty Pants Mama goal for the day - put together 2 first aid kits. Right now I have tons of supplies, but they are scattered between three bathrooms and a linen closet. I want to organize my supplies and have a kit for upstairs and one for downstairs. With my stinkin' knee it isn't so easy for me to "run" up and down the stairs, so I figure with a munchkin who will be turning 2 in just a few months, accidents are bound to happen, so, why not be prepared!

Here are some of the things I plan on having in each:
  • band aids
  • neosporin
  • thermometer
  • Vaseline
  • tweezers
  • cotton balls
  • Q-tips - adult and baby size

By the way, the sudden interest in this has to do with my spending 30 minutes the other night frantically searching for the thermometer and Vaseline for my feverish munchkin!

Do you have a self-made or store bought first aid kit? What's in it?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda-The Family News! said...

I SO need to do this too!!!

July 13, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home