This page has moved to a new address.

And the winner is.....Congrats to Kagey10!!!

Smarty Pants Mama: And the winner is.....Congrats to Kagey10!!!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

And the winner is.....Congrats to Kagey10!!!

Drum roll please.....and the winner for the Basq Citrus Body Polish is...KAGEY10!!

kagey10 said...
These kinda products make me feel relaxed because I lock the door make sure everyone has someone else watching them before i lock myself away and go relax and soak and scrub away. it is that time of day )once a year) that I get some precious time alone.


Congratulations Kagey10!! I will be contact with you this week to coordinate the shipping of your Basq Citrus Body Polish!!!

Be sure to come by this week to see the next Smarty Pants Product of the Week!!!

Smiles :-)
Caroline

Winner picked at random via Random.org.
Here are your random numbers:15
Timestamp: 2008-07-27 17:43:50 UTC

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home