This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Toot - The Grocery Game's Best Shopping Experience!

Smarty Pants Mama: Tuesday Toot - The Grocery Game's Best Shopping Experience!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday Toot - The Grocery Game's Best Shopping Experience!


As many of you know, I have participated in The Grocery Game for a number of weeks. I have saved over $500 so far! For my Tuesday Toot, I am soooo excited to share my most successful Grocery Game shopping experience!!!

Last Saturday I headed to CVS with my Grocery Game List in hand.

Here's what I bought:

  • 2 brand name razor blades

  • 2 packs of diapers

  • 2 box of baby wipes

  • 2 tubes of toothpaste

  • 2 10-packs of AA batteries

  • 2 air fresheners

  • 2 bottles of dish soap

  • 2 boxes of band aides

  • 4 bottles of baby body wash

Guess how much money I had to pay for all this???? Only $12!!! That's it! Plus, I walked out with $17 in Extra Care Bucks to use next week! Looking at my receipt, I spent $12 and saved $87!!! Yipeeeeee!

I really encourage those of you looking for ways to stretch your dollars to look a The Grocery Game. It is very much a smart mama thing to do!

Feel free to indicate that I recommended you ....
cubtie@aol.com ....when you join!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - $12?! That's awesome!

Happy Tuesday Tootin'!!

June 10, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12?!!! You are way cool! thanks for sharing :o) I love your blog btw :o) I'll be back for more!

June 10, 2008 at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home