This page has moved to a new address.

Friday - At last!

Smarty Pants Mama: Friday - At last!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday - At last!

Wow, what a week!

The first week of Smarty Pants Product of the Week was a HUGE success. I was utterly shocked with the tremendous reaction I have received from both veteran and new readers! How exciting! This Monday I will be highlighting a new product - it's a summertime essential! Be sure to come by and find out exactly what it is and join in on the giveaway!

The deadline for this week's raffle/giveaway is Sunday, June 8th at 12:00 PM EST. That afternoon, I will the use Random.org Interger Generator to pick the winner! On Monday morning I will post the winner and contact him/her! Kate Quinn Organics will mail the item as soon as I have received the mailing info.


Don't forget!

  1. Enter your munchkin for chance to be Munchkin Monday! Simply email me a photo, 1st name, birthday, likes and dislikes. Email: SmartyPantsMama @ gmail . com

  2. Enter this week's Smarty Pants Product of the Week raffle!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home