This page has moved to a new address.

Smart Food - The organics have arrived!

Smarty Pants Mama: Smart Food - The organics have arrived!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Smart Food - The organics have arrived!

The loot has arrived! Monday afternoon little Isa and I picked up our 2 large bags of organic, and much local, produce! Oh yummy! This is what I now have in my kitchen:
LOCAL Fl Strawberries
Blueberries
Fair Trade Bananas
Golden Sweet Pineapple
Cauliflower
Lacinato Kale
Leafy Lettuce
Roma Tomatoes
LOCAL FL Cabbage
LOCAL FL Celery
Carrots
Russet Potatoes
Green Chard
Sweet Potato Yams
I already used the chard last night to make a Tom Colicchio recipe! I'll share that soon.
Tomorrow I'm making a chicken, broccoli and cauliflower casserole and maybe my delicious pineapple salsa. Does that sound yummy!?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home