This page has moved to a new address.

Produce Pick Up - The Inventory

Smarty Pants Mama: Produce Pick Up - The Inventory

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Produce Pick Up - The Inventory

Picked up my Annie's Produce yesterday! I really just get so excited!
Here's my loot:
Inventory:
Strawberries
Blueberries
Kent Mangos
Valencia Oranges
Asparagus
Zucchini
Crimini Mushrooms
Broccoli
Fingerling Potatoes
Romaine Lettuce
Slicing Tomatoes
Yes, that makes the strawberry section of this house over done! I wonder if I can freeze the strawberries? Does anyone know?
Annie posted a fantastic sounding recipe for Asparagus and Lemon Chicken over Rice! I still have a few lemons left over from last week so I think this may be dinner tonight! I'll let you know how it tastes!
@Stacie supermommytotherescue.com - Apple picking is certainly something I haven't done since I lived up north. There aren't many apple trees down this way! Thanks for the comment
@Leticia techsavvymama.com - You have already given me an idea as to what to do with my ridiculous amount of strawberries! Strawberry Jam!!!
@Shell thingsicantsay-shell.blogspot.com - NC in May must be beautiful!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leticia- Tech Savvy Mama said...

You are welcome! If you don't want to make traditional jam where you have to use Sure-Jell or some other kind of ingredient to make sure it sets, you can also make freezer jam which is super easy and can be done in small batches. Enjoy your delicious produce!

February 18, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home