This page has moved to a new address.

And the winner of the Health Master is...read to find out!

Smarty Pants Mama: And the winner of the Health Master is...read to find out!

Monday, June 1, 2009

And the winner of the Health Master is...read to find out!

I received EXCELLENT ideas for smoothie ingredients!!! Below are some of the comments/ingredients. Are you inspired to make a yummy smoothie! I am!!! I've read both in the comments and in the Health Master recipe collection that comes with the blender, the use of spinach in a smoothie. I LOVE spinach but never have thought of using it together with fruit. I'll have to try it out! (PS....at the end you'll find the name of the lucky winner!!!)

  • My favorite smoothie ingredient would be honey - no matter what else I throw in as regards fruit etc, a small drizzle of honey just pulls it all together.
  • I loove blueberries in my smoothies! I could seriously eat just blueberries, soy milk and ice.
  • My favorite smoothie ingredient is non-fat yogurt with a dash of vanilla extract.
  • My favorite smoothie ingredient would be strawberry if I had ever drank one. I would honestly love to try one.
  • We love having fruit smoothies and our favorite ingredient to use is mango!
    strawberry and banannas
  • yogurt
  • Pineapple. One pineapple can go a LONG way in smoothies and it always adds a tropical feel to the day.
  • I add bananas to almost every smoothie!
  • I love frozen strawberries in a smoothie!
  • My favorite smoothie ingredient has to be strawberries.
  • Banana Strawberry SPinach! YUM!!!
  • Bananas and strawberries
  • My favorite ingredient is whey protein. I could really use this for protein shakes.
  • My favorite smoothie ingredient is strawberries.
  • My favorite smoothie ingredient is banana - I make can't make one without one!
  • I love a TON a different items in my smoothies...I'm a girl who enjoys variety. However, a smoothie just doesn't seem complete to me without banana.
  • I love adding wheat germ to my smoothies! You can't even really taste it but it gives a definite health boost. Thanks
  • my favorite ingredient is mangoes.
  • My favorite ingredient is probably bananas.
  • My favorite ingredient is strawberries!
  • Yogurt! The base of any great smoothie.
  • My favorite smoothie ingredient is fresh strawberries! Yum!
  • My favorite smoothie ingredient that I use all the time is orange juice.
  • We love making smoothies out of yogurt and a combination of fresh and frozen fruit.
  • Current faves are berry kefir, frozen raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries if we don't have fresh ones around!
  • My favorite smoothie ingredient is bananas & strawberries.
  • My favorite smoothie ingedient is good old strawberrys
  • Favorite smoothie ingredients...
    Bananas with peanut butter & milk! The kids LOVE it!
  • I love raspberries in my smoothies!
  • My favorite smoothie ingredients are frozen berries. Blueberries, blackberries or strawberries!
  • My favorite smoothie ingredient is MANGO. Yummy!
  • I love fruit smoothies, especially with pineapple and coconut or mixed berries.
    My favorite is bananas and strawberries. Thank you!
  • Strawberries
  • Banana and Strawberry is my favorite kind of smoothie.
  • blueberries
  • I always add frozen bananas!
  • My smoothie recipe: whey protein, flax seed, wheat germ, psyllium, ice, soy milk, blueberries
  • My favorite smoothie ingredient is blueberries. They have a nice texture and sweetness when properly blended, and they are loaded with antioxidants. They are great blended with vanilla soymilk or plain yogurt alone or with other fruits and veggies.
  • My favorite smoothie ingredient is peaches and raspberry sorbet
    I make the chocolate Arbonne protein shake and add 1tsp peanut butter and 1/3 banana. It's great.
  • We use bananas most, they add a nice natural sweetness.
  • We love strawberry smoothie
  • I love making smoothies and vegetable drinks. I love making banana and strawberry smoothies....
    1 cup strawberries
    1 med. banana
    1 cup ff plain yogurt
    1 tab. peanutbutter.
    Blend til smooth.. then drink up and enjoy.
    I would love to have an Healthmaster so I can make smoothies for my whole family.
    I work hard to make healthy meals for my family.
    www.myhealthmaster.com .... The BEST
  • My favorite smoothie is avocado.
  • I like smoothie with yogurt
  • Cranberry, Spinage, Carrots, Greenapples and oranges!! Taste Great!!

The lucky winner of the Health Master is......(drum roll please)....ROXY!!!

Congratulations Roxy!!!!

Thank you to the remarkable number of readers who entered the giveaway! Be sure to check out this week's product of the week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home