This page has moved to a new address.

Smarty Pants Product of the Week Winner!

Smarty Pants Mama: Smarty Pants Product of the Week Winner!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Smarty Pants Product of the Week Winner!

Drum roll please......and the winner of the
My Precious Kid Medical ID Wristband is...

Comment #3

"crunchiemummy said...
The most important safety product in my home is most definitely the pool fence that protects my littlest munchkin from our pool. It doesn't stop me checking it a few hundred times a day though! You can never be too laid back about pool safety."

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:3
Timestamp: 2008-06-30 01:44:29 UTC


Congratulations Crunchie Mummy! I will be in touch this week to get your shipping info!


Smiles,
Caroline

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooohooooooooooooooo! Thank you so much!

June 30, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home