This page has moved to a new address.

Love Hate Relationship with My Computers!

Smarty Pants Mama: Love Hate Relationship with My Computers!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Love Hate Relationship with My Computers!

Well it's been quite a frustrating computer day here!

I'm usually so good about posting early in the AM however, today both my laptop and desktop are "sick." My laptop pretty much is a lemon. From the day we bought it we've had problems with it. I sent it in to the manufacturer to get it repaired and they sent it back to me with the same problem. LOL! Today I spent an hour on the phone with them trying to get the info on how to send it in AGAIN to get fixed. The customer service person was HORRIBLE! Where has customer service gone?? Wasn't the customer always right before?

Then, my good ole desktop that I love dearly decided to get super moody last night. It is crazy slow and acting all funky <- don't you love my technical terms! Anyway, I actually care more about my desktop than my laptop, so my determination has been with it this afternoon.

Ok, so that was way too much info on my horribly frustrating day! Have a great weekend and see you next week as I announce the next Smarty Pants Product of the Week and Giveaway! I promise you'll really like this one! It's an excellent product that moms, especially now when it's tis the season for family travel, should have for their kiddies!

See you Monday!!!

Smiles,
Caroline

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger chellekay said...

sorry about your computers problems. I hope you can get them fixed soon.

I like the new layout

June 20, 2008 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Amanda-The Family News! said...

I totally love the new layout - PRETTY!!!!!

June 21, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home