This page has moved to a new address.

Free for Me Friday - Happy Mother's Day!

Smarty Pants Mama: Free for Me Friday - Happy Mother's Day!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Free for Me Friday - Happy Mother's Day!

Friday!!!!!!!! Gotta love it!


We don't have too much planned this weekend, with the exception of Mother's Day. On Saturday I hope to spend a little time at the pool. My daughter LOVES it, as does my husband, plus it's great for my therapy. (By the way, I was able to bend my knee to 90 degrees this week at the doctor's - I'm so excited!!)


On Sunday, we'll be going out to an early brunch with my parents. It's tough now with Isa and her nap schedule to coordinate things. If she misses or is late in having her nap it completely impacts her mood! Don't want that!!! So, we're going to be eating a little earlier than we would normally.


I'll also head to the supermarket on Sunday to keep up with the Grocery Game. I'll let you know on Monday how well I do! I've started a ticker on the farthest right column on my blog to track my savings. Check it out!


What are your plans for Mother's Day weekend?

To all the mommies out there, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I hope it's super special!



Smiles,
Caroline


Don't forget to enter your munchkin for chance to be Munchkin Monday! Simply email me a photo, 1st name, birthday, likes and dislikes. Your munchkin will have some 15 minutes of fame as you get to share the posting with friends and family.Email: SmartyPantsMama @ gmail . com Add to Technorati Favorites

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home