This page has moved to a new address.

Free for Me Fridays - Morning Routine

Smarty Pants Mama: Free for Me Fridays - Morning Routine

Friday, April 4, 2008

Free for Me Fridays - Morning Routine

Happy Friday!

Do you follow a schedule with your munchkin at home? Are you strict or do you allow lenience?

Many Smart Moms follow schedules to the tee while others just go with the flow of the day.

In our home, I like to keep my daughter on a schedule. In my experience as a former elementary school teacher is that children thrive on a routine. They learn sequence, what comes 1st, 2nd 3rd... and learn to prepare for and anticipate events.

I'm very interested to learn how you use or don't use schedules at home. Please share!!!

Don't forget to participate in Munchkin Monday! Email your Munchkin's photo, 1st name, birthday, likes and dislikes to be featured next week!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm such a "schedule & list" Mom it isn't funny...my twin girls (4 yrs.) are used to our routine but they can be flexible as well. It works for me...! Thanks for sharing!
IE MOM
www.inlandempirefamily.com

April 5, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I came in via Stumbleupon.

My 10mo and I have a loose schedule based on the baby whisperers easy plan. Most days it isn't so easy, I'm pretty flexible about it, that's all that a mom can do right?

April 6, 2008 at 1:43 AM  
Blogger Niki Jolene said...

We are totally a schedule family! My son has been on one since the week after we brought him home from the hospital..no doubt it changes every few months, but kids live for structure.

:)

http://free2befrugal.blogspot.com/2008/04/yard-sale-series-part-2-getting.html

April 7, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home